Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Unveiling

TA-DAH!!!


Here's a picture of the outside of the OUR, very own house! It pretty much looks like this even though this is an old picture off of Zillow. That big tree is no longer there, I have no idea how long it's been gone and the rest of the plants/bushes are extremely overgrown and need to be dealt with.
I may post pics of the inside but not until we get a few more things done. We love it! Even though we have found some things that make us scratch our heads.
I'll post before and after pics at some point as well. I guess that means I need to find my camera.

12 comments:

SHELLS BELLS! said...

Congrats on buying a house. I'm excited to see before and after pictures.

Chrystal said...

Aw, i'm so happy for you. Welcome to the joys and frustrations of home-ownership. Seriously, congrats!

T & E's Blog said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!! How cool!!! I can't wait to see the inside!!

The Becker Bunch said...

It's BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations to you both!! I can' wait to see more pictures!! Give us the details...how many rooms, bathrooms, what do you LOVE about it, etc?!

Rachael said...

Congratulations on your new mortgage and your home.

Lisa said...

I got a peek at the inside when we picked up Jack the other night - it looks great! Want to get together this weekend?

Renee said...

Love the new look (that's my favorite of your wedding pix). You know how I feel about the house...SO CUTE!! I'm glad I got to see it in person...considering all of the "head scratching" your description induced. Welcome to the neigborhood!!

The Wiseman Life said...

Gee Louise....it is about dang time! Looks like a fabulous house. I can't wait til I can come and see it. We are so excited for you Paxman's. You own a house! CoOl BeAns!

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

Congrats!!! How exciting.

Anonymous said...

Your new Home looks wonderful and big.I'm so happy for you two! There is nothing better then having a Mortgage..(hopefully a 30 year fix), and then there is the decorating I personally think that is the best. Let me know when the House warming event will be. When will you be decorating the the baby's room????

Steve Yeager said...

I am so happy for you guys!

-Steve Yeager

The Burtons said...

Your house is beautiful! It looks like it has a lot of character after living in Phoenix forever where every house is exactly the same. Congrats!