Saturday, January 8, 2011

Steps to Christmas


**I need to take a class on computers. Really, I do. If this post could have taken me any longer I might have retired from blogging altogether. And my pictures didn't even come out the way I edited them. Next time I'll remember to skip the hours of cropping and so forth and put them in any random order and maybe it won't take me 3 months to blog again.
Without further ado, here's Cohen's steps to a memorable first Christmas (at least for his parent's anyway)...


We live in Oregon, that means you must go to a Christmas tree farm to get your tree and so that's what we did.

And then we decorated the tree but only the top half.



Did you say a red bulb or another green?
Upon arrival to Utah, a trip to see the lights at Temple Square
If only we had known the apple would be such a hit we could have saved ourselves a lot of wrapping.
And then spend the rest of the day chasing after cousin Jacob

until you can finally give him a hug.



I wish we had more pictures of Cohen with his cousins. He loved being around them and saying "hi" over and over and over again. It was a fabulous Christmas.













No comments: