I-tag, cyber tag, tag-schmag. It's apparently okay to tag someone who is not even aware they are participating in the game, unless the mere fact that I have a blog unwittingly pits me in the playing field. As my competitive nature will not allow me to walk away and not tag back, I give you six unknown (or little known) facts/tidbits about myself. I think that's the game we're playing unless the schoolyard bully changed the rules. Here's to you Stef...
1. When I was little I always wanted to have a broken leg (or broken anything for that matter). Here's the crazy part--my family had a rickety ceiling fan in the family room. I would turn it on high and lay underneath it hoping it would fall and somehow break my leg. Jumping off the roof would have been the more sure bet but apparently I didn't want it badly enough.
2. Oral/nasal secretions (aka thick spit/snot) gross me out. Something about them gives me the heebie jeebies yet I get great satisfaction of sucking them out of small children's/babies noses. Weird. I know.
3. I learned how to drive stick on a tractor. On my 14th birthday I flew to Whitman, Nebraska and worked on a ranch for the rest of the summer.
4. I spent way too much time as a child playing Scrabble. One of the lasting side effects is that I continually count up how much words would be worth in my head. I also have a weird tendency to alphabetize words in my head. Strange idiosyncrasy. (21 points. acdiinorssyy.)
5. Before Fergie (Stacy Ferguson) was famous she was on Kids Inc. in the 80's and I loved her! I named one of my favorite stuffed animals Stacy after her. Don't love her so much anymore.
6. I love practical jokes. This is not an open invitation, I prefer to be the planner rather than the recipient.
I now happily tag Bethany, Kymi, Heather, Renee, Jami, Btittney. Blog away.