Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A Big Favor

UPDATE: The transplant has been postponed until next week. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers!

This post will be quick and to the point. Next week my uncle is scheduled to have a kidney transplant, he will be receiving the kidney from my other uncle. It is a high risk transplant and my uncle could use all of the prayers he can get. If you wouldn't mind keeping him in your prayers my family and I would greatly appreciate it.


The Cureton Family said...

Of course!! We hope all goes well.

Lohra said...

Your blogger fans got your back.

By the way...Shells and I ran into Sylinda Lee tonight and she asked about you.

Renee said...

Of course! Let me know if you need anything else!